Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fancy Footwork

I've been searching for cute shoes to use in some upcoming fashion shoots for TBK. These are some of the cuties I have found!

Click image to enlarge

1. Cheeky Little Soles - Nesting Sandals at Ekidna Kids
2. Walnut Cruise Shoes - French Navy at Urban Child
3. Red Diamonte Leather Shoes at Baby Lush
4. Casey gumboots - lou lou dots from Tiny People
5. Havaianas pets sky blue thongs at Kounia Bella
6. Bebe Poppy Polka Dot Espadrilles from Pastel Pink

4 comments:

Krysbrem said...

Those boots in number 4 aare adorable Kathryn! So how long till we see the new TBK creations??

Amanda said...

I love the little polka dot shoes. Thanks! x

Petit (Australia) said...

Love the Bebe Poppy Polka Dot Espadrilles, hope they have my daughter's size. Can't wait to see the new TBK range.

Anonymous said...

One guess at which shoes I love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails