Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm drooling over...

Apparently, it's autumn. So theoretically, it should be getting cold soon. I can't wait, especially with the gorgeous winter clothes coming into the stores. Here's a few items I'm currently drooling over. All in one of this season's hottest colour combinations, charcoal and pale pink.


Mill & Mia mini tulip floral cord dress Dress from Fairy Kisses


Tea Princess pink vintage cardigan at La Toriana


eeni meeni miini moh knit dress from Kounia-Bella


Monstar Kids Jersey Flower Dress at Millie Molly Moo

6 comments:

Busy Mama said...

Totally loving your blog!! Just ran across it today - I would love to offer you a free blog design if you are interested!! Just email me if you are - I just love the idea of your blog and would love to dress it up (if you want that)!!

Anonymous said...

Kathryn, I love your blog, and in this entry, that first dress is my favourite! I too am loving all the autumn/winter clothes for little girls that are arriving in the stores! laurete xx

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

What about the little boy fahsion!!!I am sooo going to get some hints on tips on how to have a girl next!!!
Thanks for the opp to win a fab t with initial (which would be C if i win)...

Liesa

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous outfits! my faves are the first and fourth.
Thanks for the opp to win a tee!

Unknown said...

I do love winter clothes but... we don't really get much of a winter in Nth Qld. Can't wait for summer stock so i can launch www.GeorgiasGarden.com.au. thanks for oppt to win tee! Great Blog.

nudeyrudey said...

SO glad I've got a girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails