Monday, March 30, 2009

Nana bags!


I just picked these up from the post office this morning. Gorgeous string bags from Fiona Kate. The colours are gorgeous - I got all 3 - they're environmentally friendly but so much cuter than those awful green supermarket bags. I may just have to go to the fruitshop tomorrow morning, just so I can use them! Make sure you also check out the storage boxes, they're on my wishlist too!


Have you been shopping recently and bought anything fabulous for you or your kids? Seen anything gorgeous online that you're drooling over? Maybe you have an online store and have just received stunning new stock. We are looking for guest bloggers to make posts, love to hear from you! Note - at least 50% of content must be Australian.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails