Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The red cardigan

A couple of weeks ago, after dropping the small one at kindy, I decided to grab a magazine and sit peacefully in my local cafe with a coffee. Flicking through the latest edition of Shop4kids, I saw an ad from Shophouse for this cardigan...

Which I tought was pretty cute. A couple of days later, the Shophouse newsletter arrived in my inbox announcing the arrival of their Winter Oobi collection. So...I had to have a quick look. And discovered the same cardigan. In Raspberry. Uh-oh. You see, I love red. Pink is, of course my favourite colour, however, my daughter just has the colouring which loohs fabulous in red...so...I clicked. And I bought.

It's actually much brighter than the image. Love it.

1 comment:

Chantilly Bowtique said...

How adorable! I'm a sucker for strawberries!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails