Monday, May 18, 2009

We're back!

We are back and finally settling back into life at home, after 4 weeks abroad! We had a wonderful trip, and I have to say, the great items I purchased over the past few months certainly were put to good use! Everything I purchased was worn at least twice.

Over the next few posts I'll share with you a few of the purchases I made overseas. While I do love to support our Aussie fashions, particularly the wonderful online and WAHM stores, sometimes a girl just can't resist a touch of French Chic.

For now, I'll just share a couple of photos of my gorgeous girl!

Wearing: Eeeni Meeni Miini Moh Coat-Dress from Kounia-Bella


Wearing: Tea Collection dress from Where Did You Get That?

1 comment:

Krysbrem said...

Kathryn I love that coat dress in the first picture and can't wait to see what else you picked up while were away :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails