Friday, June 26, 2009

Melissa from ele-ahbaant

Name and Location: Melissa, Perth WA

Your business? ele-ahbaant

How long have you been in the kids fashion industry?
Dabbling for 8/9 months, but 'officially' for about 6

What inspired you to start your business?
I think it's a common story- difficulty in easily finding great clothes for my kids, & my love of 'scouring' the net to find them, plus the idea that I could stay home & do this, & still be there for my kids.

What are your top 3 best selling items?
So far it would have to be Daily Tea, for the littlies, hoof shoes, which I only recently began stocking & miatom- great product at a great price.



What labels or designers to select for your own children?
I love my eldest daughter in Willow & Finn (which I actually don't stock...one day maybe??) my son has a few things from the eternal creation range that he looks great in, and for my youngest daughter, a bit of everything I stock, but I'm loving her in Red Chalk's newsprint tee & Redfish clothing fisherman's jeans. Great combo.

What do you do to relax?
Relax? pardon? I think I must have misheard you?

Your ideal holiday?
We went to Europe a few years ago, and whilst most people thought we were mad to take young
children on a trip like that, we had a fantastic time. The kids learnt so much & really enjoyed it, however, in complete contrast we had a quick trip down south just recently & stayed in a quaint rammed earth cottage in the middle of bush, no tv, water from a rainwater tank, scorpion in the toilet :) Was fantastic!

Thanks for participating Melissa!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Thanks for popping by Kathryn!
ohhh..how I'd love to go to europe with the kids. sounds fantastic...maybe one day soon.
LOVE the checkered shoes by the way.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous items! Great blog, I'll have to pop back and have a better read.

Thanks for popping in to see me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails