Tuesday, August 17, 2010

{go shop} Mini Gourmets - For kids who love to cook!



Cooking. Everyone's doing it these days - including children. So it would stand to reason that an online store catering to this market would be a given, but no. While trying to find a car cookie cutter for her son's first birthday, Natalie was sure she'd find plenty of stores for our mini masterchefs, but she ended up having to get her cookie cutter from the UK.
She says: "I thought...I could do that. Having already run an online store for 2 years I thought I could pour my passion for cooking into a cooking store that focused just on things to get kids into the kitchen."

And so Mini Gourmets was born.

"It was born out of a passion for cooking and a love of my children. I love cooking with my children. They learn so much from textures, colours, smells and sounds to skills such as counting, patience and experimenting (which ties in beautifully with my previous life as a Science teacher!) And then there is the ultimate reward.. the eating!"




"The response to Mini Gourmets so far has been nothing short of amazing. Everyone is so excited about it and can see my passion for getting any items in the store that will encourage children into the kitchen."

So if you're looking for anything from cute cupcake wrappers, through to cookbooks, kids aprons, You'll need to check out Mini Gourmets - For kids who love to cook! Natalie will be giving away a super cute apron once she reaches 1000 fans on her Mini Gourmets Facebook Page, so visit her and tell her Mama sent you!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Photography said...

AHHH they are way cute! I want some :-) Just joined your blog :-)

Melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion, interior design - even kids parties!
http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/
I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
x
Melissah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails