Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Raegan from A Little Bit of Cheek

Let us introduce to you the newest kid on the boutique block!

Name and Location:
Raegan - Adelaide, South Australia

Your business? A Little Bit of Cheek

How long has A Little Bit of Cheek been operating?
Hmmmmm 3 days.

What inspired you to start your busin
ess?
I always wanted to be self employed. Before I had my daughter I was obsessed with real estate. I wanted to be a real estate tycoon. How things change! Once Violet was born two years ago my world was turned upside down (for the better). My focus in life has changed. I have a beautiful family and nothing in this world is worth more to me. I want to be able to spend as much quality time with my family as possible. It is time to enjoy what I do. So I joined my love for funky children’s clothes with the idea of being self employed. A little Bit of Cheek was born!

What are your 3 favourite items from your store?


Dittany Baby – Black Stars Luxury Tights

Loves Hugs & Rock N Roll tank by JettRoc
Two Belles Magic Tee

What is a “typical” work day for you?
Don’t really have a typical day. It’s a bit hard when your daughter is two and likes to go to the shops by herself to buy a new book (A very long story, that ended with me balling my eyes out and Violet not having a clue that walking the streets by herself is not safe). I guess I always turn the laptop on first thing to check emails, twitter etc. Then go about whatever activities Violet or I have for the morning. We have lunch and then I pray to god that Violet sleeps for 2 hours so I can get some work done on the computer. Violet gets up and we do more activities until Violet has tea and goes off to bed. As soon as Violet’s head hits the pillow the laptop is on and I work, twitter etc until bed time. Unfortunately at the moment I am very time poor!

When you’re not working, what do you do for fun?

What I love most is spending time with my family and friends. I love taking Violet to swimming lessons, I love to travel overseas and without netball twice a week I would be a ball of stress.



You can visit Raegans store here: A Little Bit of Cheek

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails