Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A little spree...

So...I've been doing a little bit of shopping over the past few weeks...do you want to see what I've bought? We're loving dresses right now as you can see!

A. Sudo dress from Little Pinwheel...yes, both colours!
B. Maxwell Williams mugs - Christmas gifts for Kindy teachers
C. Little Red Riding Hood brooch from Buttons by Lou Lou
D. Baobab Pink Circle dress from A Little bit of Cheek
E. Daily Tea dresses from Where Did You Get That?
F. Madeline and The Gypsies - Borders

What have you bought recently? I'd love to know!

**Don't forget to enter our Buttons by Lou Lou giveaway, it ends tonight!**

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I recently purchased som items from petite for Tiana... gorgeous linen tops and capris pants... in 3 colours!!!
and I love them so much... I just orderd more!!

Thanks Chriss at petit...

warmly elizabeth
at LaToriana

flapjacs said...

These things are so gorgeous, I wish I had a little girl!

I'm excited about the Little Billies reward chart I ordered last night. My little one, aged three, is a nightmare, I need to whip him into shape (joke) by Christmas as we will visit his grandparents then.

For my seven year old I loved the magnetic piggy bank - no more rifling around for coins on pocket money day!

I heard from Kylie that our Cackleberry Kids gear will arrive soon. Super excited about that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails