Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This Mama is Tegan


Townsville business woman Tegan Crisafulli is mum to two gorgeous girls, Georgia 4 yrs, Nicola 2 yrs. Her latest venture is the fabulous Georgia’s Garden – Boutique for Kids.
She says - Like many mothers I love to shop for my kids, but working as a financial advisor and caring for my family left me little time for my passion. I wanted to create an online boutique to allow people to shop when most convenient to them. After years of dreaming about the concept, and sick of seeing children wearing the same brands, I created Georgia’s Garden – a boutique with a difference. I stock brands that you can't find everywhere and that are unique, just like our children.

Tegan Loves…

1. Princess Tulle Skirt and Vanilla Rose Singlet Set by Dolly Up

2. My Lolly Pink Bag by Flossie Belle Designs

3. Petit Amour Cologne by Petit

4. Summer Skirt and Singlet Set by TikiBoo

5. Butterfly Dress by Three Little Trees


6. Summer Princess Dress by Wild Things of Noosa

3 comments:

Arianna Belle said...

Very cute! I'll be checking out the boutique! Maybe I can find something for my little niece :)

beachvintage.com said...

How adorable that Dolly Up range is. Would love to visit this store one day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails