Thursday, November 19, 2009
Along with sister Kate, Mia owns the Enchanted Closet stores and children's sleepwear label Mondays Child Pyjamas. Mia also is the owner and designer of luxurious women's sleepwear label Maiden Luxe. She has one gorgeous son, Elijah, aged 3
1. Converse hightop flames trainers- my son won't wear any other shoes!
2. Monstar kids Sneaker Freaker tee- great quality, cute designs and Australian made (available online at Enchanted Closet).
3. Belle and Boo prints- I'm collecting these beautiful prints to frame and hang in my son's bedroom.
4. Mondays Child Pyjamas pj's. The great thing about owning a sleepwear label is that we always has a draw full of new pj's to choose from! www.mondayschildpyjamas.com.au
5. Stovepipe Denim jeans from Rock Your Baby, these super cute denim jeans look so cool with converse trainers (see above!) and a fitted tee. www.rockyourbaby.com
6. Games - we play a lot of board games and card games in our house at the moment. Currently the two favourites are Truck Snap(which we bought at New Leaves bookshop in Woodend) and Snakes and Ladders, we picked up a great wooden board at KinderPlay in Armadale.
Website/blog links: www.enchantedclosetshop.com, www.enchantedclosetwoodend.blogspot.com and www.mondayschildpyjamas.com.au
The store addresses are: 1087 High St, Armadale VIC and 93 High St, Woodend Vic.
Thank you Mia! If you'd like to participate in our This Mama Loves series, Please contact us.